ROOFING SERVICES IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO:
- EMERGENCY TARP – Emergency roof tarping is a crucial step after a severe storm to secure your roof line against any roof leaks. If your roof has been damaged by wind, hail, or other severe weather, it is essential to tarp it as soon as possible to prevent further damage. Emergency roof tarps are available at most hardware stores, and they can be easily installed by following the instructions on the package. Once the tarp is in place, it is vital to secure it against the roof with nails or staples so that it does not blow away in the wind. Securing your roof line against leaks will help to prevent further damage to your home and will make it easier to repair any damage that has already been done
- EMERGENCY ROOF LEAK REPAIR – It is crucial to take action immediately if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of having a roof leak after a severe wind or hail storm. Even a tiny leak can cause extensive damage to your home if left unaddressed—emergency roof leak repair shingle-damaged storm secure area. While trying to repair the issue yourself may be tempting, it is always best to leave roof work to the professionals. They will have the experience and expertise to quickly and efficiently fix the problem, ensuring your home is protected from further damage. In the meantime, you can do a few things to help prevent further damage. First, if possible, try to secure the area around the leak to prevent water from coming inside. Secondly, contact a reputable roofing contractor as soon as possible so they can begin repairs. These steps will help minimize the damage caused by a roof leak and get your home back to normal as quickly as possible.
- EMERGENCY SKYLIGHT REPAIR – Emergency skylight repair is often about fixing leaks as quickly as possible to prevent further water damage. In some cases, the seal around the skylight needs to be replaced. The first step is emergency tarping to secure the roof opening. This may require heavy-duty tarps and 2x4s to hold it in place until the final repairs can be made. The next step is ordering the necessary parts. This can be done through a roofing company or an emergency skylight repair company. It is essential to order the correct size and type of skylight, as well as any other necessary parts so that the repairs can be made quickly and efficiently. Finally, emergency skylight repairs can be made once the parts have arrived and the roof can be reopened.
- ROOF INSPECTION – Getting a roof inspection after a storm is crucial to assess the damage and determine what repairs or replacement is necessary. A good roofing company will provide a comprehensive report that includes an assessment of the damage, an estimate of the repair or replacement cost, and a recommended course of action. This information is essential to make informed decisions about your roof and ensure it is in good condition. Roof inspections can also help to catch problems early before they become more severe and expensive to fix. They are an essential part of maintaining a healthy and safe roof.
- STORM DAMAGE INSPECTION – Roof damage is a common occurrence after a significant wind or hail storm. In order to determine if a storm claim should be filed with insurance, it is crucial to hire an experienced storm inspection professional to give a full damage report. Roof inspections should be conducted as soon as possible after the storm has passed to avoid further damage. The storm inspection professional will look for missing shingles, damaged gutters, and other signs of roof damage. If the storm inspector finds significant damage, they will recommend filing a storm claim with insurance. Filing a storm claim can be lengthy and complicated, so it is vital to have all the necessary documentation before starting the claims process.
- SMALL ROOF SHINGLE REPAIR – In these difficult economic times, having a secure job is more important than ever. Minor roof single repair gets assistant budget-friendly repairs that do not require insurance claims is the perfect solution for the person who wants to be secure in their job but also wants to help people in their community. Minor roof single repair gets assistant budget-friendly repairs that do not require insurance claims and are becoming increasingly popular as people try to save money on their home repairs. These repairs are usually less expensive than what you would pay if you had to file an insurance claim. Minor roof single repairs get assistant budget-friendly repairs that do not require insurance claims are a great way to help the economy by keeping people working and spending money in their local community. By offering minor roof repair services at a reasonable price, you can give people the peace of mind that comes with knowing their home is in good hands while also helping to boost the economy.
- ROOF REPLACEMENT – RE-ROOF – If you have roof damage that is covered by your insurance carrier, they will typically send an adjuster out to assess the cost of the repairs. The insurance company may sometimes decide to replace the roof entirely. If this is the case, they will usually only pay for a roof of similar quality to the damaged one. You will need a roof replacement quote from a retail roofing company. However, it is essential, to be honest about the condition of your roof when getting this quote. The insurance company will ultimately pay for the roof replacement, so they need to know exactly how much it will cost. You may have to pay the difference out of pocket if you try to inflate the price. It is best, to be honest from the start, so there are no surprises later on.
STEEP SLOPE ROOFING OPTIONS: When it comes to roofing, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. The type of roof you need depends on the pitch of your roof. If your roof has a pitch of 3/12 or more, it’s classified as a steep slope. For roofs like this, you’ll need to use special steep slope roofing products.
RESIDENTIAL STEEP SLOPE ROOFING OPTIONS:
- Asphalt Shingles – 3-Tab Flat Rectangle Single Laminate: If you’re looking for trusted, dependable roofing material, look no further than our Asphalt Shingle 3-Tab or Flat Rectangle 25 Year. This tried-and-true product is perfect for those who want a reliable roof that will last for years to come. Each shingle is made of durable asphalt and features three tabs that can be used to accurately measure the width of your eve. Plus, our Asphalt Shingle 3-Tab is backed by a 25-year warranty, so you can rest assured that your roof will be protected against the elements.
- Asphalt Shingles – Architectural Demintional Double Laminate: The architectural or dimensional asphalt roofing shingle is the most popular residential roofing product in America. Seeing as 90% of American homes have this type of roofing product, it’s no surprise that it was designed to simulate a wood shake roof – making it hard to see where each shingle starts and the next one ends. This is a double laminated shingle (2 layers of shingles glued together) in about half the surface area of the average shingle. When looking for the best architectural dimensional shingle for your home, be sure to keep an eye out for warranties, wind resistance, and reputation. You’ll have many great options to choose from!
- Asphalt Shingles – Designer Multi-Laminate: Designer Lifetime Multi-Laminate Asphalt Shingles are the shingles you see on high-end homes in well-to-do neighborhoods. They’re usually part of a homeowner’s association (HOA) requirement to keep all homes looking their best and protect their investment. The “Lifetime” part of the name usually means a limited 50-Year Warranty from the Shingle Manufacturer, so you can rest assured your home is in good hands. These designer products are not only beautiful, but they perform on a whole new level. Designer lifetime shingles are 30-50% heavier due to a thicker build, so you know they’ll last longer and provide better protection for your home. So if you’re looking for the best of the best, look no further than designer lifetime asphalt shingles.
- Metal Roofing: Pro-Panel Exposed Fastener: Looking for that rustic metal roofing look? Our entry-level Pro-Panel or Exposed Fastener roof is perfect for you! As the name suggests, you can see the screws on each panel – giving it that traditional metal roofing appearance. But don’t let the name fool you. This is a high-quality product that will last for years with minimal future maintenance. So if you’re looking for a long-lasting roof that looks great, our Pro-Panel or Exposed Fastener roof is the perfect choice for you!
- Metal Roofing – Standing Seam: Looking for a timeless and maintenance-free roofing system? Look no further than a Standing Seam Metal Roofing System! The standing seam is the secret sauce that hides the metal screw fasteners from one standing seam panel to the next. You literally won’t see a screw anywhere on a true standing seam roofing system. They may not be cheap, but the investment will add to your home’s value and curb appeal. Not to mention, you’ll get that farmhouse rain “ting” sound when storms come through – making you feel cozy and safe. Rated among the highest of all roofing materials with Class 4 Impact Resistant anti-hail built in and wind ratings of 140Mph+, it’s made to stand firm. They even back it up with a 40-year warranty against rust, cracking, bending, and color fading to put their money where their mouth is. So why wait? Invest today in a Standing Seam Metal Roofing System!
- Metal Roofing – Stone-Coated Steel: Looking for a different style of roofing? Check out stone-coated steel metal roofing! This roofing shingle is stamped in a large press to form a profile of various classic roofs, including Cedar Shake, Spanish Tile, Clay Tile, and Designer Architectural Dimensional roofing systems. The mold is coated with high-end roofing granules to give it a beautiful look while protecting the steel mold from the elements. Stone-coated steel metal roofing is also more durable than other types of roofing, with a 120Mph Wind Rating, Class 4 Impact Resistant Rating, and 50-year Limited Warranty. So if you’re looking for a high-end product that will last a lifetime, stone-coated steel metal roofing is the way to go!
- Tile Roofing – Concrete: If you’re in the market for a brand-new roof, concrete tiles are a great option. These roofs are made to last, with many styles available. Whether you need a smooth or textured finish or a Spanish or clay tile look, there’s a concrete tile roofing system that’s perfect for your home. Class 4 impact-resistant rating is essential to consider when making your selection – all concrete tiles are not created equal! But no matter which style you choose, you can be confident you’re getting a roof that’s built to last and will add beauty and value to your home.
- Tile Roofing – Clay: If you’re looking for a truly unique roofing system, look no further than clay tiles. Clay tile roofs are extremely rare, and at Red Oak Roof + Solar, we’ve never installed one in our 16 years in business. That’s because they require a specially trained crew to install them correctly – something you don’t want to entrust to just any roofing company. Clay tile roofs have a long history dating back to the wine country of Italy, where they originated. They are known for their beauty and elegance and are the perfect choice if you’re looking for a roof that will make a statement. At Red Oak Roof + Solar, we would be honored to install a clay tile roof on your home. Contact us today to get started!
- Tile Roofing – Slate Stone: Looking for the perfect roofing system to give your home that luxurious feel? Look no further than slate stone roofing! This premium roofing system is made from natural slate tiles and other slate roofing materials, making it not only incredibly beautiful but also super durable. So durable, in fact, that shingle manufacturers often try to mimic the look of slate with their own asphalt shingles. But don’t be fooled – there’s nothing quite like the real thing. When it comes to slate roofing, you really do get what you pay for. But don’t just take our word for it – check out the references of any roofer before committing to an authentic slate roof repair or replacement. This exclusive roofing material is reserved for royalty and their estates, so make sure your home is worthy of such a distinguished addition!
- Tile Roofing – Composite Slate: Looking for a roofing option that will give your home the classic and timeless look of slate tile or cedar shake without any of the hassle or ongoing maintenance? Look no further than our composite slate tile roofing product! This premium roofing option not only looks amazing, but it will also protect your home against even the harshest of storm conditions. Make sure to check references before hiring any roofer that claims they can install this high-end composite roofing product – you want to be sure your home is in good hands!
- Synthetic Roofing – Slate or Shake: Introducing the F-Wave Synthetic Slate or Shake roofing system – the latest innovation in roofing technology that is taking the industry by storm. This new memory pillow-like material is designed to take a hail stone by absorbing the impact, making a visible “dent.” But don’t worry, the dent quickly goes back to its memory position thanks to the self-healing properties of the material. Not to mention, the F-Wave has the highest Wind Rating at 200Mps and comes with a limited “Hail Warranty” for extra peace of mind. Plus, it’s 100% recyclable and sustainable, making it an excellent choice for eco-conscious homeowners. Red Oak is proud to have installed multiple F-Wave roofing systems, and we stand ready to install yours. Contact us today to learn more about this cutting-edge roofing solution.
LOW SLOPE ROOFING OPTIONS: What is low slope? Roofs that are pitched less than 3/12 or 14 degrees are usually requiring “low-slope” roofing products.
RESIDENTIAL LOW SLOPE ROOFING OPTIONS:
- TPO: TPO is one of the most popular roofing materials on the market, and for good reason. This single-ply membrane is made from rubber and other synthetics, and can be installed using a variety of methods. Whether you opt for ballasted, mechanically fastened, or chemically adhered installation, a TPO roofing system is sure to provide your home or business with superior protection from the elements. Plus, the bright white color of TPO is sure to add curb appeal to any property. If you’re looking for a high-quality roofing material that is both durable and visually appealing, TPO is the perfect choice.
- EPDM: Looking for a durable, long-lasting roofing material? Look no further than EPDM! This synthetic rubber roofing membrane is widely used on low-slope buildings and is known for its durability and resistance to weathering. EPDM is available in both black and white, and comes in a variety of widths and thicknesses to suit your needs. It can be installed either fully adhered, mechanically attached or ballasted, making it a versatile option for any roofing project.Liquid adhesives or specially formulated tape are used to seal the seams of the roofing system, ensuring a watertight seal that will last for years to come. So if you’re looking for a high-quality roofing material that will stand the test of time, consider EPDM.
- Mod-Bit: If you’re looking for one of the most reliable flat roofing systems on the market today, you need to consider Mod-Bit. Modified bitumen roofing is an asphalt-based product that is closely related to built-up roofing. This type of roofing system was first developed in Europe in the 1960s and has been used successfully in North America since the mid-1970s. Modified bitumen roofs are designed to withstand harsh exposure to extreme environmental elements. With five layers of protection, they can provide your home or business with superior protection from the elements. If you’re looking for a flat roofing system that you can rely on, Mod-Bit should be at the top of your list.
- PVC: PVC roofing is a single-ply roofing solution used on commercial or industrial roofs that are flat or low sloped. PVC or polyvinyl chloride, is the third-most widely produced synthetic plastic polymer. PVC offers many benefits as a roofing material, including its flexibility, durability, and resistance to fire and chemicals. PVC roofs are easy to install and maintain, and can provide years of trouble-free service. If you are looking for an affordable and effective roofing solution for your business, PVC roofing is an excellent option to consider.
Book QUOTE ONLINE
- Rolled Roofing: If you’re looking for a cheap and easy solution for your roofing needs, look no further than rolled roofing! This product is available in 100 square feet rolls and only weighs 75 pounds, so it’s easy to handle and transport. You can find it at almost any home improvement store or online source.Rolled roofing is similar to asphalt shingles, but it’s much cheaper and thinner. However, that also means it’s not as durable, so keep that in mind when making your decision. Ultimately, rolled roofing is a great option if you’re looking for an affordable and easy-to-use solution for your roofing needs.